* Easily accessible location - 5mins of J2 M50,
* 10 mins from Hartpury College.
* All weather oval carpet gallop with 2furlong incline straight
* All weather arena 40x60m
* Full set of jumps
* Traditional stables built to ensure sufficient space, ventilation, safety and comfort.
* Turnout and Schooling pens
* Indoor arena for backing/lungeing
* Excellent hacking around country lanes. 2mile/4mile block and wooded tracks.
* Individual turn out paddocks
* 24/7 supervision
* Wash box
* Racing stalls
The Stables - all with back windows and are bedded down on either straw or shavings to suit every horses requirements.
The Gallop - Oval shaped with a 2furlong inclined straight with a carpet surface. Perfect for horses in pre-training doing long steady work and for the breakers introducing them to canter work.
The outdoor all weather rubber & sand surface 40x60m arena The indoor backing/lungeing arena with a carpet & sand surface.
The outdoor pens - grass for the summer before paddock turnout and surfaced for the winter turnout
The stalls - introducing the young flat horses to walk through before going into training.
Paddock turnout - individual turnout sectioned with electric fence, suitable for all horses and specific used paddocks for colts.
Hacking/Road work - quiet country lanes ideal for horses needing a change of scenery whilst keeping fitness levels up, introducing hacking to young horses and any rehabilitation- walking/trotting on a hard and even surface.